Welcome Mesa Verde Families!
- Online Registration – You may pay by Paypal or credit card.
- Join At Registration. (cash, check and credit cards accepted)
- Download this Membership Form and bring it to the front office. (cash or check only)
Mesa Verde programs and activities are primarily funded by your generosity. These monies come through membership donations, company match donations, and fundraisers such as our Eagle Card, the Scholastic Book Fair and PTSA Dine-Out Nights. Your unselfish giving supports programs such as:
- Reflections Art Program
- Parent Education Series
- Red Ribbon Week
- Wellbeing and kindness activities
- No Place for Hate program support
- Student social events
- Mesa Verde Spelling Bee
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
- 8th grade promotion and awards night
- Grade Level Activities where additional funding and/or support is needed such as 6th Grade Olympics, 7th grade History Fair and 8th Grade Sunset
The serious fundraising for the purpose of purchasing much needed supplies and technology for MVMS is accomplished by the MVMS Foundation. At the end of the year, if additional monies are left over, the PTSA donates these additional funds as a “Gift to School”.
Previous Gifts to MVMS:
- Funding for choir risers
- Books for the library
If you would like to help support our programs and activities, complete your PTSA membership, make an additional donation and/or purchase an Eagle Card. Please contact your employer to see if your company takes part in a company match program for donations to the school.
Our programming is focused on school fun and family engagement front and center! We need lots of volunteer help throughout the year. Please be on the lookout for our emails and announcements in the Eagle Newsletter with opportunities to get involved. We manage a lot of our volunteer needs through “Sign Up Genius,” so don’t skip over that! If you’re ready to start helping now, please reach out! Volunteers are always welcome.