Skip to the content
01. Support student learning through the sponsorship of programs and assemblies on topics such as:
- Character COUNTS! And other character-based programs
- Drug and alcohol abuse awareness and prevention
- Arts participation and appreciation
- Internet Safety and Cyber-bullying education and prevention
02. Encourage parent involvement through volunteer opportunities supporting teachers, staff and students.
- Sending out emails and utilizing on-line sign-ups for volunteer opportunities.
03. Increase effectiveness of communication between school and home.
- Continue to develop relationships with staff and faculty for the purpose of offering our resources to help organize volunteers, develop educational programs, and support school programming efforts.
04. Promoting community engagement by encouraging community service and helping to provide opportunities for student participation.